Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diabetes- Ask the Experts

Options
  • 27-01-2011 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

http://www.diabetesasktheexperts.com/

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone out there was attending the above event tomorrow night. I had registered to attend but not I can't. I really, really, really wanted to go because I have read a lot about one of the speakers, Steve Edelman. He is an endocrinologist who has had Type 1 since childhood. In Ireland, we don't very often get a chance to meet medical professionals who actually know what we are talking about.

Anyway, if there is some one out there going to it, I would really appreciate it if you could post a review of sorts, of what you thought of the event, how Dr. Steve came across, etc, etc.
    Tagged:

Advertisement