Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curracloe House Equestrian Centre

Options
  • 26-01-2011 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever been here for lessons?
    I am looking for a good school for advanced intermediate lessons in Wexford but not having much joy...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

Is Curralcloe still running lessons . I could be wrong but i think it closed a number of years ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Ya I keep coming up to dead ends when I research so I had kind of come to the conclusion it must have closed. What a pity, looks to be such a fabulous facility... :( I wonder if they still do livery or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lauratoby

Hey,Dont know If this is of any help but theres a lovely centre in Camolin near Gorey that do advanced, intermediate lessons,always small groups,indoor arena and fantastic trekking through Camolin forest.
    Belmount Equestrian Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

I think there is a private yard working from there but don't know for sure... Yeah lovely spot aright especially just beside the beach.
    what type of lessons are you looking for and in which area??
    There are a good few good riding schools in Co Wexford..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Thanks Laura, I had seen Belmount online but it's too far north for me, I live in Wexford town.

Looking for improving jumping/flatwork. I'm used to having my own horse so i was looking for somewhere without the emphases on beginners or children, more adult lessons on bigger well schooled horses... Maybe I'm expecting too much. Curracloe looked like it could have been the perfect spot but I guess it's not to be... :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement