Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forme Preen Ladies bike

Options
  • 26-01-2011 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi I've just moved to Dublin & am researching a light weight bike for the daily commute. Seen the Forme Preen bike in a shop & am interested but finding it hard to find any reviews on it online.

Anyone heard of this brand or able to offer any opinions?

http://formebikes.co.uk/bikes/road/preen.php

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Can't say I've seen one but my wife recently got a Lapieare Shaper 300l and loves it. Seem to have much the same spec.

Edit - Forgot to say welcome to Dublin (and Boards.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Shivers1

Thanks Snollup!

That bike is interesting too and the carbon fibre frame & light weight is worth considering. The Forme is €200 cheaper so will have to weigh up the pros n cons....

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭redser05

Hey Shivers.

I came across these bikes recently. From what I know they are pretty new to the market so maybe why you are having difficulty getting a review. I was looking at the Forme Joule (the male equivalent of the Preen) and managed to get a spin on it. It is a solid bike, light for an alloy frame, and very reasonably priced when compared to its competitors. Main thing I would look at is the components. The majority of these hybrid frames are manufactured in the same places. Am keeping an eye out for reviews will post if I find one.

redser

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Shivers1

:Thanks Redser for the good info. I just want the best value I can get within a budget:) & i dont want to regret my decision soon after purchase.

Glad I've given Fat Bloke a laugh at the same time!!:)

Advertisement