Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitarist, drummer and singer wanted for rock band. north dublin/ashbourne area

Options
  • 26-01-2011 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I'm trying to put together a rock band, very melodic, loads of strings, piano etc but still fairly rockin.
    I've played lead guitar in a metal band for years (playing 18 years altogether) and want to try something new.

My influences for this band would be old Lost Prophets stuff , Smashing pumkins, Story of the year, Alexisonfire etc, although what i've recorded so far sounds nothing like any of these.

The sound i'm hoping for is big, melodic catchy choruses, riffs that'll stick in your head and breakdowns that border on the ambient side of things. Basically something thats hopefully different form what most bands seem to be doing and has enough commercial appeal so as not to be limited to a small audience but also be credible as a rock band.

You can check out what I have so far here http://www.myspace.com/pfitzpatrick

I'm lookin for a
    1. drummer
    2. a rhythm guitarist with some lead ability
    3. a singer, male or female

I'm looking for people in there twentys, preferably own transport, good equipment, and who can practise at least twice a week, oh and can pay there way when it comes to renting a rehearsal space!

Get in touch with me at the link above, on here, or at Fitzer99@gmail.com

Advertisement