Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonride (Wales) June 5th

Options
  • 26-01-2011 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

I've just managed to enter this sportive as an overseas entrant. I started cycling sportives last year (An post series) and enjoyed the days immensely. I’m originally from the Bridgend area and when I read about this it turned into a must do. It’s apparently voted the best sportive in the UK with 4000+ people entered. I know the route and it’ll be a fantastic cycle if the weather is on side. Has anyone done this sportive and has anyone else signed up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I was all set for this, I had it all arranged to leave my car in Rosslare and my pal in Wales to pick me up in Pembroke but all ruined now because another friend is getting married that weekend, honestly the thoughtlessness of some people:)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭drops

topcat77 wrote: »
    I've just managed to enter this sportive as an overseas entrant. I started cycling sportives last year (An post series) and enjoyed the days immensely. I’m originally from the Bridgend area and when I read about this it turned into a must do. It’s apparently voted the best sportive in the UK with 4000+ people entered. I know the route and it’ll be a fantastic cycle if the weather is on side. Has anyone done this sportive and has anyone else signed up?

A few guys from my club, Inishfree Wheelers do it every year and i think a good few are going over this year. You cant miss them we have the ugliest very striking kit

Advertisement