Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Drummer Available

Options
  • 26-01-2011 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi my names is Michael (Mickey) im 23 and looking to start or join a band, ive been playing for nearly 7 years and ive played mostly in metal bands, im looking for a change of genre anything from Kings of Leon to Dave Matthews Band to Stevie Wonder i just want to play in a funky but origanal band willing to push all bounderies and try everything. Ill sell my soul at the crossroads if needs be :) please PM me if your interested, Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭paul.fitz

Alright man, I'm lookin for a drummer for a rock band I'm starting.
    it's not quite what you've described your lookin for but I've bein playin in a metal band for years so it definitely a big change.

Anyway here's a link to what I've recorded so far if you want to check it out
    www.myspace.com/pfitzpatrick

• Registered Users Posts: 11 randomscribe

Hi Mickey,

Check us out at:-
    http://www.myspace.com/pod.racer

Podracer are a rock/punk band based in Dundalk and we need a drummer to complete the trio.
    We rehearse once (occasionally twice if necessary) a week and generally play a couple of gigs a month.
    It's all original music and we want someone who can contribute to the writing too.
    We have an albums worth of material ready to record & are going into the studio early this year.

You can give our songs a listen on the Myspace site or find our Facebook page (Podracer) where there's a live video or 2 if you scroll down a bit.

Contact us via the Facebook or Myspace.

All the best,

Damien

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭nelly/selwyn

Would you be into playin Post Rock / Metal along the lines of ISIS, Russian Circles ? I'm setting up a new band at the moment based in Dublin. My last is listed below.

www.myspace.com/findingghosts

cheers
    Niall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SMASHBAND

Hi Mickey

We're a 5 piece band called SMASH from bailieborough (45 mins from drogheda) looking for a drummer for an originals band who also play a lot of cover gigs to pay the bills.

smashbookinginfo@gmail.com

Message back if ur interested

Advertisement