Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions and advice...

Options
  • 26-01-2011 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hey folks, I've been without an internet connection for a while, and things seem to have slowed down a lot on here since I last showed up, but I figured since you're all in-the-know comic artist types this place was still a good shot for advice!

I posted on here over a year ago about a comic I was starting up, and I got some good pointers and tips from you good people at that time... First of all, I better say thanks for that, I've been trying to put them into practice since then.

I'm not 110% sure what kind of advice I'm looking for here... to be honest, I'm closing in on the end of the comic and I'm feeling a slump hitting me, is my biggest problem at this point. I figure bouncing some of the work off different people might be a good way to overcome it...

I posted the first two pages of the book aaaages ago in that post I mentioned, and I have another few here. Any opinions or advice you may have on them would be appreciated. Again, I have to stress I'm not an artist, sometimes things just look wrong to me and I'm at a loss to explain why, so I don't really know what I'm asking for here, other than your honest feedback. Here's a selection of the pages, and you can check out the comic itself at http://bunnymalone.thecomicseries.com.

Thanks folks!

Advertisement