Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bassist looking for covers band (louth area)

Options
  • 25-01-2011 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Looking to make a few quid doing covers. I'm fine with your standard birthdays/weddings etc type stuff as long as it pays well but would prefer something a bit more alternative. My area of expertise/knowledge would be britpop, early 2000's indie (was in a band where we did well received covers of Franz Ferdinand, Hives, Mercury Rev, Manics and others on top of our original material) and would also be interested in something with a bluesy sound.

If anyone has a band needing a bassist or would like to form one along these lines, let me know. I think there could be potential for britpop themes, retro 90's is getting bigger all the time!

I'm mid twenties if it matters...

Advertisement