Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog toilet habits

Options
  • 25-01-2011 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

I am moving house later this week and need some advice on training my doggie to do her business in the one spot. She is an 11mth old cocker and really well behaved, fully toilet trained etc. In my old place in middle of nowhere it didn't matter where she went as we had acres of space but now moving to an estate in town so want to train her to do it I. One part of the much smaller garden. I must admit she is the least fussy dog I have ever seen about where she goes. Anywhere concrete and where you could step in it! It is just a case of putting her on a lead and picking a spot to bring her to?? Thanks inadvance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

anyone??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

This basicly:
    It is just a case of putting her on a lead and picking a spot to bring her to??

As she's still young hopefully the fact that she can just go anywhere won't be too deeply ingrained in her.

Advertisement