Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet friendly hotels

Options
  • 25-01-2011 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Looking for ones in Dublin and Galway. I've checked a few online but anyone have any experience of staying in them? Is there a restriction on the size of the dog? Or are they strict about certain things?

I have a labrador mix.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Travelodges allow dogs to stay. In the UK its 2 per room, but here I think its only 1 per room. No limit on size as far as I know. Not the most salubrious of hotels, but still handy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Sachrin

We have always found Best Western to be excellent with the dogs. Have never used them here but often in the UK. Like ISDW said they have a policy of 2 dogs. Some have allowed more but they charge £10 per dog. Best Western have never charged us for the dogs and we have taken 4 large dogs with us.

Advertisement