Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genghis Khan-Eco Warrior?!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

The man was ahead of the times I tell ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

We could do the same here with the midlands.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Most of the South West too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1350272/Genghis-Khan-killed-people-forests-grew-carbon-levels-dropped.html#ixzz1C41MKWUu

What an utterly bizarre attempt at spin from the green brigade. I wonder when they will be praising Stalin or Mao for their 'green' purges?

a) You linked the daily mail and attack the 'green brigade'

b) It is an interesting fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Forests are more interesting than the amount of people that died during his reign?

Anywho, now he must be labelled a hippy :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

I'm sick of all the posting of ludicrous Daily Mail articles. It's a rag, end of.

markesmith wrote: »
    I'm sick of all the posting of ludicrous Daily Mail articles. It's a rag, end of.

+1

Absolutely, and even though I thought it wasn't possible, it actually seems to be getting worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Actually if we were to wipe out Dublin it would save a lot of wasted air!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

****ing trees, thirsty for blood. Thats why I like cutting down the bastards. Better them than me.

Advertisement