Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've an idea for an iPhone/Android app.... looking for a developer...

Options
  • 25-01-2011 2:08pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi y'all...

I've an idea for a game I want to build and see how it sells but I dont have time (or skill!) to program it... so I'm looking for someone who does and is willing to do this "out-of-hours" (ie: not as a full time job).

I'm not asking for someone to do it for free, I can pay something, and/or offer some share in the profit. I am just looking for a dedicated, interested developer with some experience (ie: this should not be the first app they have built).

Hope this post is ok, I checked the charter and it says nothing against looking for programmers.

PM me if you think you fit the bill...

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭Leadership

Why not place a job request on "rent-a-coder", I use it all the time to dev web sites and apps. You write the requirement and you will receive quotes for the work. You will be surprised at how cheap they are.

I make a tidy sum each year by doing this and you own the intellectual property.

http://www.rent-acoder.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Been working on Android a year commercially myself and add 9 months in college to that, been looking for a project to do outside of work actually, so I would be interested in this if you want to pm me the details and the time frame.

Depending on what it is I wont want payment (unless its a big project with lots of work), just my name in the credits and the right to use it for CV and portfolio presentation.

If you want to talk more send me a pm.*

*I've no apps on the market by the way all my work has been to do with Telephony (VoIP, SIP, Video, SMS over IP) which is sold directly to carriers. But if you give me an overview of what you want I may be able to know up a proff of concept and show you that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Leadership wrote: »

...site seems dead? "Account Suspended"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Domain was wrong, rentacoder changed their name to vWorker.

Advertisement