Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More ****e from Alison O'Riordan

Options
  • 25-01-2011 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

Saw this over on the TCD forum. Sounds like her usual bull**** to me to be honest. What does the great mind that is after hours think?

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/tcd-students-in-swastika-and-sex-allegations-2507466.html
    An inquiry is underway at Ireland's most prestigious university, Trinity College Dublin, after a series of "outrageous" incidents at a popular French ski resort.
    Among the events under investigation is a sexual incident involving a female student being woken up to find three naked male students in her room, €50 notes being burned and smoked and swastikas sprayed by Irish students on to walls of chalets.
    More than 300 students from Dublin -- a majority believed to be from Trinity -- were holidaying in Les Deux Alpes, a popular French Alpine ski resort, from January 8 to 15. To keep costs down, the students travelled by bus for a trip that cost €462 per head.
    Tales of daddy's credit card being used to buy massive rounds of drinks are only the minor details to have filtered back to Ireland.
    According to sources from the respective colleges, students "burned and smoked €50 notes" in and outside one of the town's Alpine nightclubs to demonstrate their wealth.
    "Swastikas being spray-painted by the Irish students on to walls of the accommodation ensured the gendarmes were called," said another source.
    Another girl woke up to three male students masturbating in her room.
    "Trinity College is currently investigating a series of alleged incidents which took place at Les Deux Alpes," the college confirmed last week.
    "In the event that Trinity students perpetrated certain alleged acts, they will be duly disciplined, and sanctions will be imposed. The college is unable to comment further on the matter while its inquiry is underway."
    Wasteland Ski, which organised the trip, said they were aware of trouble with "more excessive noise and complaints than usual".
    They had no comment to make about the alleged incidents.
    - ALISON O'RIORDAN

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Whats the world coming to?

Theye were smoking paper instead of drugs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Saw this over on the TCD forum. Sounds like her usual bull**** to me to be honest. What does the great mind that is after hours think?

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/tcd-students-in-swastika-and-sex-allegations-2507466.html

he

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭2ygb4cmqetsjhx

Degsy wrote: »

I'm a bit thick you see? What does this mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

OSI wrote: »
    Has already been posted.....

Twice

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

This is getting a bit silly.

She may be a bit of a plank, but you can't get everything she writes and give out about it for the pure reason that she is the one who wrote it.

If she comes out with any more self-serving rubbish about how we should all feel sorry for her because she believed in the magical construction fairies then we can all have a go, but we shouldn't make every piece of rubbish she writes an opportunity to attack her.

My 2c.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hello folks. I believe we have already had this story a few times so we'll leave it at that on this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement