Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jam/writing/recording? lots of harmonies & instruments. any interest?

Options
  • 24-01-2011 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

hi everyone,
    looking for a writing/recording project in the dublin area.
    i love collaborating with people but i havent been in a band for a few months and im feeling ridiculously uncreative at the moment! The sort of thing i have in mind is in the direction of mumford and sons, arcade fire, the middle east, james vincent mc morrow, freelance whales etc etc

I sing n play rhythm guitar, love all types of music but i like the idea of trying something acoustic, full of harmonies & energy.
    all instruments welcome, ideally people who could sing harmonies too.

im 24, from dublin would ideally like to jam with people in their 20's (although its not hugely important) and just want to have fun creating good music :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭timshel.

bump...

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manic mailman

timshel. wrote: »
    hi everyone,
    looking for a writing/recording project in the dublin area.
    i love collaborating with people but i havent been in a band for a few months and im feeling ridiculously uncreative at the moment! The sort of thing i have in mind is in the direction of mumford and sons, arcade fire, the middle east, james vincent mc morrow, freelance whales etc etc

I sing n play rhythm guitar, love all types of music but i like the idea of trying something acoustic, full of harmonies & energy.
    all instruments welcome, ideally people who could sing harmonies too.

im 24, from dublin would ideally like to jam with people in their 20's (although its not hugely important) and just want to have fun creating good music :D

Check out my ad that i have on this to get an idea of whether i'd suit what you're looking for http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70096812 i'm mostly an acoustic guitar player but have an electric, bass and play piano too (albeit in a limited fashion).

pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pauliewallie

I'm in a similar situ at the moment. would like to collaborate to get the creative juices flowing. your idea sounds good. I sing and am quite handy on the mandolin. give us a shout if interested.

could never say no to a mandolin! pm on its way...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Alibis

Any links or demo's available?

(Bassist/Guitarist here)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭frozenwarnings

Hi,

I'm a guitar player, singer, songwriter and play a bit of piano also. Looking to collaborate with other people on a project and your advert sounds of interest. I like the idea of acoustic based music and singing harmonies. Stylistically I play folk, jazz/latin jazz, claasical and some blues.

Based in south Dublin. If this sounds of interest feel free to get in touch.

Thanks.

pm's on the way........

bumping this, all instruments welcome...

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pauliewallie

hi, anything ever happen with this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 signofthetimes

Hey...

Singer-songwriter/piano player living in dublin...pretty similar musical direction as listed above...would defo be interested...

Advertisement