Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results

Options
  • 24-01-2011 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

Anyone know why we have to wait until the 16th for the results? Seems a very long time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Something to do with the external examinars, I was half asleep when we were told this morning so cant remember what it was exactly. Usually we get them by the 2nd week back and as you say its an awful long time to wait. We've only been told one of our CA marks as well so I have no idea about the other 5 subjects

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭loca1

It is an awful long wait. One of our lecturers gave us our exam result but it may change hopefully it wont though. Havent only one CA result so far also.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

Yeah it is a bit of joke alright- I think it is because of allowances for 'contingency dates' in case snow cause disruptions to the exams like last year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Best of luck to all with the results 2moro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Darr3nG

Results are out...

Time to celebrate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭loca1

Woohoo happy here. I hope everyone got on well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Passed them all again :)

Was dreading the maths result but got 41% so scraped by thankfully

Still no idea what I'll be doing next year but for now I've only one more set of exams left!

Advertisement