Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano accordion player available

Options
  • 24-01-2011 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi, I play the piano accordion. I play trad and would like to get into backing for country music. Anyone out there looking for what I do get in touch.
    I am in Mayo and can travel within reason.
    The music I am into include traditional irish music, irish country music, american country music and bluegrass.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please have a read of this thread and add more info to your post like your location and the age range you're looking for. That'll save others from having to ask you those questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 musix123

Hello I am just wondering if you got fixed up with a band. If not and you are still interested drop me a reply as I would be interested in working towards a good sound.I am currently gigging as a one man show using backing tracks and playing rhythm acoustic. Initially I would be able to send you some samples of my recordings and we could take it from there.I also live in Mayo.

Advertisement