Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mighty Atomics are looking for a keys player. Tour/Album coming this year.

Options
  • 24-01-2011 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

We're a three piece garage rock n roll trio looking for a keyboard player.

We're based in Dublin, rehearse a few times a week in a city centre location.

www.myspace.com/mightyatomics
    bandcamp.com/mightyatomics

We've already put out an album and toured it in Europe last year, supported Imelda May in the Olympia December last.

New album and single in the works, European and UK tours later in the year.

Own equipment preferrable but not essential. Must have decent singing voice.

Send me a PM and we'll arrange an audition.

Comments

Not applying to the ad, just want to say, I remember passing Tower and saw your poster and thinking to myself, "That is a kick-ass name". Glad to hear the music matches up to it. "Bobby" is a killer instrumental

Good stuff, best of luck with it all and I hope to see you play this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Thanks a lot man!

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

Not applying either as i dont play keys but this sounds like a serious oppertunity for someone. Cant believe there are no replies yet! Had a listen to the first track on the site also (Kill That Boy). Sounds good man.

Cheers Fandango. Albums are available in Tower Records or at our Bandcamp or Big Cartel websites.

Still looking, as the lads said, a great opportunity for the right person.

BUMP

• Advertisement

BUMP. Still looking.

BUMP!
    UK dates coming up in April/May, summer festival appearances, Euro tour scheduled after summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sean G

"Keyboards" sounds gay you spanner!

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

These guys are always super nice online... def say this is gonna be a killer deal for somebody!

Cheers man. Still lookin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Wish I played keys, damn stuupid bassist fingers...

Advertisement