Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Z day is about to start in Ireland.

Options
  • 24-01-2011 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone who has read The Estuary by Derek Gunn will know what the discovery of a U Boat today down in county Cork means.

Get ready folks, it is about to kick off. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

heard that in the news today, they found it last november apperantly.. might explain the whole shebang that kicked off back then with zombie politics

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Just thought it tied in brilliantly with something that was found in a harbour set along the Cork/Waterford coastline in the book.

I reckon that I may be the only one that has read the book. It is the only zombie book I read that is set here in Ireland.

And Derek? If you still use this forum, get cracking on a sequel as I am waiting on it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

Kess73 wrote: »
    Just thought it tied in brilliantly with something that was found in a harbour set along the Cork/Waterford coastline in the book.
    Same here, that was the first thing that came into my head when I saw the news about the discovery last night, ze Germans are coming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

what book is this? Ive never heard of a zombie book set in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I'm on high alert here ready to move into action in a heartbeat. It is definitely getting closer and closer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Lebus

what is the name of the book?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

ladypip wrote: »
    Lebus wrote: »
    The Estuary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Lebus

Thank you
    cyberwolf77

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Kess73 wrote: »
    Anyone who has read The Estuary by Derek Gunn will know what the discovery of a U Boat today down in county Cork means.

Get ready folks, it is about to kick off. :D
    ladypip wrote: »
    The Estuary
    Thank you
    cyberwolf77

In fairness I did say the name of the book and the name of who wrote it (a Boardsie) in the first post of the thread. :p

Advertisement