Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raise and Give Week Carlow 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 THE BUL

Rubberbandits so far..

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Doriath

Checked RB's website [ http://www.therubberbandits.com/?page_id=6 ] they dont have ITC listed as a stop.

Dont expect anything from rag week, Emma from the SU who organizes it did feck all last year so im expecting more of the same.

it was announced during the week when i was in the temple and ive a mate in the su its meant to be looking good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 nutter2

true ok i hear the temple has a savage line-up they always put the effort in ,
    the rubberbandits and john o callaghan dont no how true that is savage if its true and dirty sanchez from mtv what a rag week line-up if all true

Doriath wrote: »
    Checked RB's website [ http://www.therubberbandits.com/?page_id=6 ] they dont have ITC listed as a stop.

Dont expect anything from rag week, Emma from the SU who organizes it did feck all last year so im expecting more of the same.

haha i was rite!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Taken from the Facebook invite:
    The Rag week line up for 2011 is finally here is get ready :-)

Sunday 20th: Willy Wonka Chocolate Paint party in the Tower DJ Bob Conway €5 Dinn Ri Discount Card & €7 without

Monday 21st:Carlowfornia Night: UV Beach party DJ Fudge & DJ Marke B in The foundry & the Tower €5 Dinn Ri Discount Card & €7 without

Tuesday 22nd: Onsie Night: Knights of Leon in the Tower Pyjama Night The Foundry with DJ Rob C €5 Dinn Ri Discount Card & €7 without

Wednesday 23rd: AGGRO SANTOS & Breech live in the Tower& the Foundry €12 & €6 with dinn ri discount card.

Thursday 24th Rag Week Ball:DJ Matt Givens the Foundry, The Seducers in the Tower and Na Fianna in Cedar Square. €12 & €10 with Dinn Ri Discount Card

Weekly wristband available from SU only €22 (save €9 for the week)

props dude :D im most glad to be wrong!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Nolaner

Taken from The Temple's Facebook page:

RAG WEEK 2011***Sunday JOHN O CALLAGHAN** Monday U.S.A BEACH PARTY WITH SURF SIMULATOR** Tuesday MTV DIRTY SANCHEZ TOUR**Wednesday RUBBERBANDITS** Thursday RAG FINALE 2011**RAG WEEK 2011 WILL BE ONE TO REMEMBER @ THE TEMPLE

take note of the following

I) The temple is advertising the Rubber Bandits, not the Rubberbandits. Its a tribute band that the temple are sneaking through.

2) taken from The Rubberbandits official website:
    Shows:
    22/02/11 Karma Athlone
    24/02/11 The Palace Tullamore

nothing on for the 23rd.

Really sly from the temple, ive emailed the rubberbandits website to make sure but looks like its not the real guys.

i did check it out the rubberbandits are playing in the temple for rag week what a epic line-up they blew the foundry out of it this year the su in i.t made another cock up i will be camping out side for joc sunday night cant wait roll on the temple and rag week :):):)

• Advertisement

Doriath wrote: »
    take note of the following

I) The temple is advertising the Rubber Bandits, not the Rubberbandits. Its a tribute band that the temple are sneaking through.

2) taken from The Rubberbandits official website:
    Shows:
    22/02/11 Karma Athlone
    24/02/11 The Palace Tullamore

nothing on for the 23rd.

Really sly from the temple, ive emailed the rubberbandits website to make sure but looks like its not the real guys.

well doriath the real rubberbandits are playing in the temple rag week i say the foundry are sick with the line-up the temple has i heard from someone they try to get them and joc for ragweek and could not ! same as calvin harris they could not get them roll on the temple i saw it will be epic down there cant wait :)

well ive emailed the real rubberbandits so once i get a reply ill post it here :) cant argue with my points though :P

We are indeed playing the Temple Carlow on the 23rd february*
    joe*

Joe Clarke
    +353 xxxxxxxxxxx
    www.therubberbandits.com
    www.youtube.com/rubberbandits*

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Xxxxxxx <xxxxx@xxxxx.ie> wrote:
    Subject: Query

Message Body:
    The Temple Venue nightclub in Carlow is advertising having the Band the Rubber Bandits playing on the 23rd of the 2nd, is this a tribute band?

--
    This mail is sent via contact form on *http://www.therubberbandits.com

well i have been on the rubberbandits website and they are on tour and the temple venue are listed for the 23 feb cant feckin wait will be epic :)

QUOTE=Doriath;70551050]We are indeed playing the Temple Carlow on the 23rd february*
    joe*

Joe Clarke
    +353 xxxxxxxxxxx
    www.therubberbandits.com
    www.youtube.com/rubberbandits*

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Xxxxxxx <xxxxx@xxxxx.ie> wrote:
    Subject: Query

Message Body:
    The Temple Venue nightclub in Carlow is advertising having the Band the Rubber Bandits playing on the 23rd of the 2nd, is this a tribute band?

--
    This mail is sent via contact form on *http://www.therubberbandits.com[/QUOTE]

temple are listed on rubberbandits website for 23 lads it will be epic rag week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Any of you looking for dress up outfits for RAG week?

Pyjamas or Beach gear :p

Try dropping in to here :)

http://www.facebook.com/suerydershopcarlow

Advertisement