Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recipe application or app for mac/ipad/iphone ?

Options
  • 24-01-2011 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of any application or app that I could install, input the contents of my larder/fridge & have it spit out (pun intended) a couple of recipes as well as make suggestions (additional ingredients would make "this" type of thing) ?

Imagination isn't really hitting when I'm planning meals...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

i actually did hear of an app like that - cant for the life remember what it was though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

A couple of options here, listed in order of popularity.

http://osx.iusethis.com/search?order=users&q=Recipe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Thanks for that prof, unfortunately, there's nothing that suggests recipes based on ingredients you have

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

iMax wrote: »
    Thanks for that prof, unfortunately, there's nothing that suggests recipes based on ingredients you have

Try Epicurious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Jev/N wrote: »
    Try Epicurious

Seconded.

• Advertisement
Advertisement