Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor or outdoor cat?

Options
  • 24-01-2011 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hey just wondering what people's opinions were on whether cats should be indoor or outdoor? My cat is currently an indoor cat, but he has to be, one cos we live in an apartment on the first floor so it's not possible to let him out, another reason he hasn't been neutered yet cos he's not old enough and thirdly we live in a town and I'd be too worried about him getting run over, especially as there's horrible people who purposely swerve to run over cats. However a lot of the time I do feel guilty especially when he's sitting looking out the window and moewing at me, think it would help him get rid of a lot of energy aswell and stop biting me, but it's just not an option for us, but hopefully some day. So just wondering what other people thought about having a house cat or outdoor cat?

Advertisement