Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know if you fail a continues assessment in Arts?? Will you have repeat it?

Options
  • 24-01-2011 3:51am

Anyone know if you fail a continues assessment in Sociology in Arts?? Will you have repeat it in August??? Because i heard you didnt have to repeat it, when i went on to the book of modules there it says

" Requirements for Supplemental Examination: 1 x 3 hr(s) paper(s) to be taken in Autumn. Students who fail the continuous assessment will be required to submit an alternative assignment to the Department."

Please help if anyone knows:)

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Most of the CA in arts is non repeatable if you fail it when taking an end of year paper in it - but you go by what the book of modules says, so I'd take the book of modules over most everything else!

That still doesnt give me any answers tho, like if you get an overall grade of 40% or more with the failed test/essay do u pass that module??

please anyone know?

Advertisement