Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Doctors

Options
  • 23-01-2011 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

I'm on the search for a new doctor. On Primacare Manor Mills' website, it says that NUIM students are free 9-5 Mon to Fri. Has anone been to this doctor @ the side of Manor Mills? Is she/he any good? Or can they recommend another doctor in Maynooth?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 starrlight

yeah i went two weeks ago, I think it was doctor Lee. He was really nice and friendly although the antibiotics he prescribed me didn't really work so i'll have to make another appointment! receptionist was also very friendly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I went to Primacare twice there recently; they're grand. Seems to be a few doctors working there cuz I saw a different one each time, but they have the notes on a centralised computer system so it's not like you've to explain things every time. But yeah all the staff I was in contact with were very friendly and professional :)

I haven't been to any other doctors in Maynooth (other than the one on campus, who is lovely) so I can't give you any other recommendations sorry!

Advertisement