Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamsters: Free to good home

Options
  • 23-01-2011 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭

Due to the usual buy one hamster, get 10 free a few days later, I have a friend looking for good homes for the remaining two from the litter.

Male, White long-ish coat
    Female, very pale grey short coat

They were born around mid-December, and are being kept apart. They're fantastic little bundles of fluff, and have been handled from a young age, so they are extremely hand-tame.

We really want good homes for these guys, with responsible hamster-loving owners! The hamsters are in Longford, available for collection, but I live in North Kildare and am frequently travelling up and down, so if anyone's interested, please PM me your area and I can let you know if I can deliver to you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

are the edible......

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

are the edible......

Red carded for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

haha!,be nice with some spuds...yum

ah no I am only joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Are these guys syrians or dwarfs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Zapperzy wrote: »
    Are these guys syrians or dwarfs?

Apologies, forgot to say. They are Syrians.

Really nice little guys. I'd keep them, only I've got 3 roborovskiis, and my friend would keep them only he's got their mother and the runt of the litter to look after.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

bump-

One hammy reserved, the other still remains!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Michael N

Hi, how are you doing ?
    Are you in the cork area ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thea

hi i am looking for two hamsters and live in ratahgan co kildare ,have cage
    if you still have them many thanks thea

Advertisement