Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GUYS-what do you REALLY want for valentines?

Options
  • 22-01-2011 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Asking all guys out there!..
    What is it that you really want for valentines day??.. Am 18, been with my boyfriend for over a year.. KEEP IT CLEAN .. I'm talking something I can wrap up and hand to him here.. Want to show him how much I care, within a budget :) ..

Cheers lads!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

You can put alot of thought and effort and money into something you think will show him you care....but honestly the only thing you can wrap up for him that he will appreciate is yourself (in fancy lingerie).
    Sorry for sounding so shallow but thats what normal boys/men want more than anything and all your other efforts may be wasted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Last Valentines I baked my boyfriend some home made jammy dodgers. I made them heart shaped, brought over some ice cream and we just watched movies. It was deadly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

OP, I know that you think that on some level your BF would like a nice romantic gift, but, and I am sorry to be cynical but at 18 most guys don't have other levels.

The only gift you can give him is yourself, not even in Lingerie. Just give him a big hug and a kiss and if you love him tell him so.

Advertisement