Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wurlitzer jukebox

Options
  • 22-01-2011 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭

have a wurlitzer box that needs a repair anyone in ireland fixing them???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ilovejamma

what type of jukebox is it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

ilovejamma wrote: »
    what type of jukebox is it

Hi ilovejamma,

not sure if you noticed but the post is over a year old and the original posters has left the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Preusse wrote: »
    Hi ilovejamma,

not sure if you noticed but the post is over a year old and the original posters has left the site.

This must be why you're paid to be a mod. :D I read the OP this morning, thought about replying and didn't even notice the date - what a silly sod.

This must be why you're paid to be a mod. :D I read the OP this morning, thought about replying and didn't even notice the date - what a silly sod.

JD - moderators do not get paid. These positions are purely voluntary. I had no idea people thought we'd get paid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Preusse wrote: »
    JD - moderators do not get paid. These positions are purely voluntary. I had no idea people thought we'd get paid.

Sorry I was only kidding hence the :D. Incidentally, I was referring to myself as a silly sod - not you or the OP!

• Advertisement

Sorry I was only kidding hence the :D. Incidentally, I was referring to myself as a silly sod - not you or the OP!

Ah, I must read posts more carefully so. Sometimes I only see the text. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rockypro1

Hi all,

I know this is an old post but anyways I have WurliTzer OMT 1050 model its a 45vinyl:)
    I bought it in Bray on the way to see the Eagles with my wife at the RDS in 2008.
    It lights up really nice, the carousel turns turntable turns but it needs a repair some wires hanging down. I don't know anyone who knows how to fix it.
    Also the decor on the front of it has faded to grey and needs rechroming when I win the lotto lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

rockypro1 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I know this is an old post but anyways I have WurliTzer OMT 1050 model its a 45vinyl:)
    I bought it in Bray on the way to see the Eagles with my wife at the RDS in 2008.
    It lights up really nice, the carousel turns turntable turns but it needs a repair some wires hanging down. I don't know anyone who knows how to fix it.
    Also the decor on the front of it has faded to grey and needs rechroming when I win the lotto lol

There's a guy here: https://collectablesclassifieds.wordpress.com/juke-boxes/ that might be worth contacting. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rockypro1

Del.Monte wrote: »
    There's a guy here: https://collectablesclassifieds.wordpress.com/juke-boxes/ that might be worth contacting. :)

I'll have a look on there, thank you

Advertisement