Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant TCR Advanced 0, opinions please

Options
  • 22-01-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

I am thinking about buying a 2nd hand Giant TCR Advanced 0, it is the 2009 model. I cant find much about them using google so I am asking you guys for some input, pros and cons etc. Thanks in advance :)

use will be for fitness training and charity cycles. I have a Trek 1.2 but I fancy something sexier and lighter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭michael196

try it for comfort and ride and fit

I tried several brands before a purchase : shop allowed the bike out for a mile of 2 spin,

discounted several on the basis of the ride: some felt sluggish compared with others over the same block.

shop thought the giant tcr was the bees knees, but it did nothing for me. felt like my giant MTB, kinda very stable, low center of gravity, gave it a slugguisgh response.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

Sound advice, thanks.

Advertisement