Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 705 problem

Options
  • 22-01-2011 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

lads I cannot seem to pair my 705 and original HRM, i have tried everything, changed battery in HRM, went through all procedures ie settings, ANT+sport, Accessories and restart scan still nothing.

This unit has only 12 rides done and never fell or abused.

Help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭g0g

Sounds random but I found pairing problems a couple of times testing it at home and then either when I just headed out and started to sweat or else just by slightly wetting the back of the strap that sorted it out. The manual says it needs to be a bit moist doesn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Tried all that even went for a cycle today while trying to sort it.
    It doesnt seem to scan for the HRM, it was working I must have shut it down if thats possible.
    The heart symbol on the unit just flashes, so its not paired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

If you are sure it is not a battery problem then try updating or reloading unit software. Otherwise contact Garmin support

Advertisement