Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTT HELP!

Options
  • 22-01-2011 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Am 18, and taking my BHS PTT over in london in february! have lesson plans done and checked by a BHSI, and presentations prepared, but STILL really nervous already.. Any advice/stories about this exam to make me feel better??!..

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

If you have prepared well its natural to be nervous, just do your best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rstax

Thank you :) ... Just found out today that they have CHANGED THE SYLLABUS!!!...Instead of 6presentations, i now have to prepare 11 - only 4 of which are the same as before...
    I wouldn't mind, but they only have the old syllabus on the website, and I only received the new one last week with my confirmation letter(despite booking my test before christmas) .. Will be a busy 3weeks re-preparing, but fingers crossed!!

Advertisement