Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice on u.k. student finance

Options
  • 22-01-2011 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi everyone,
    I am wondering if anyone can give me advice on student fees and finance for going to college in the u.k.
    I've been accepted to a university in England for a one year course which is a top up to a Honours degree for my diploma that i got here in ireland.
    I didnt qualify for the grant when i studied here altho now im 25 so i know theres a mature student grant but im not sure if this is still available. I want to know if I can qualify for assistance here or else how does the student loan system in the U.K. work for irish students. Im really just lookin for assistance with the fees, because I have some savings that should cover living expenses and i will also be hoping to get a part time job.
    Any advice from someone who has done this before will be greatly appreciated .
    Cheers

Advertisement