Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant for masters?

Options
  • 22-01-2011 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering is there grants for doing masters?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 bobafro

If you are already on a county council maintainance grant then you can apply for one for a masters or phd. they will pay fees for up to 4 years and give you maintainance...... if you are eligible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Yep, if you've been getting a grant from your county council you'll still get that again (assuming you're still eligible). They cover the fees of the postgrad as well (although I'm not sure if they only cover it up to a certain level i.e. they just pay €6000 and you pay the rest). Probably best to give them a call and see.

I have some other info on grants/scholarships for masters too that I got from the Access Office, so I'll try and dig them up for you. They may be at home in Sligo though so it could be the weekend before I find anything :)

Advertisement