Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roumor of sporting social network in Ireland??

Options
  • 22-01-2011 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I have heard some talk of this but as yet cant find it anywhere, anyone know anything about it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,506 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

antpower wrote: »
    I have heard some talk of this but as yet cant find it anywhere, anyone know anything about it??
    I heard it was really dreadful, and they're passing on your details to third-parties. You should definitely not sign up for 'whatever it is'.
    Was that the kind of response you were looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 antpower

was just interested to know what it was about a mate saw a flier and couldnt remember the details so thought i would ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

Word on the street is they were using a viral campaign to drum up interest. I know a guy who signed up, and then his ears fell off, but you didn't hear that from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭emerald007

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 antpower

Hey your link brought me back here. Im just trying to get the heads up on it . thanks for your help but ill just find the flier i think. unless anyone does have any info.

I was hoping to use it for our club can this be done? please let me know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

was just interested to know what it was about a mate saw a flier and couldnt remember the details so thought i would ask.
    Hey your link brought me back here. Im just trying to get the heads up on it . thanks for your help but ill just find the flier i think. unless anyone does have any info.

I was hoping to use it for our club can this be done? please let me know

<you could try donedeal, there's a guy with a very similar name to yours selling this website. Which is now banned from this forum- mod>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement