Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-Islamic Brainwashing of US Police Force

Options
  • 21-01-2011 10:09pm
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

Smearing Arabs and Muslims as terrorists is part of the Zionist/Neocon agenda of perpetual war and illegal occupation.

This is why you have non-Arabs disguised as Arabs such as in the bombing of The King David Hotel.
    King David Hotel Bombing
    King-David-Hotel-Bombing.bmp
    The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun, on the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946.

Irgunists, disguised as Arabs, planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, under the wing which housed the Mandate Secretariat and part of the British military headquarters. The ensuing explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel.

As a result of this, 91 people are killed, most of them civilians: 41 Arabs; 28 British; 17 Jews; and 5 others. Around 46 people are injured.

The terrorist attack was commerated by Israel in 2006
    The rightwingers, including Binyamin Netanyahu, the former Prime Minister, are commemorating the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, the headquarters of British rule, that killed 92 people and helped to drive the British from Palestine.

They have erected a plaque outside the restored building, and are holding a two-day seminar with speeches and a tour of the hotel by one of the Jewish resistance fighters involved in the attack.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article690085.ece

And The Lavon Affair.
    The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone

Israel also honoured these terrorists in 2005.
    After 50 years, President Katsav presents three surviving members with certificates of appreciation at Jerusalem ceremony
    http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview

Newly declassified files have revealed that the terrorist attack led to a 1963 Senate investigation

ccp_01600.jpg
    Files available here: http://www.irmep.org/ila/forrel/
    WASHINGTON, Nov. 9, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Fears of false flag and foreign funded covert operations designed to influence U.S. policy drove the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to launch exhaustive investigations and call for warranted enforcement of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA). A newly declassified March 17, 1961 memo unsealed and released by the National Archives and Records Administration on October 21, 2010 outlined the Senate's rationale for investigating Israel lobbying groups and other foreign agents active across the United States.

"In recent years there has been an increasing number of incidents involving attempts by foreign governments, or their agents, to influence the conduct of American foreign policy by techniques outside normal diplomatic channels.....there have been occasions when representatives of other governments have been privately accused of engaging in covert activities within the United States and elsewhere, for the purpose of influencing United States Policy (the Lavon Affair)."

The Lavon Affair refers to a false flag Israeli terrorist bombing plot code named "Operation Susannah" against U.S. targets in Egypt. It was designed to reverse U.S. policy pressuring British withdrawals and reverting control of the Suez Canal to Egypt. Israeli agents infiltrating as Arabs were discovered, arrested and criminally prosecuted in Egypt when their explosives malfunctioned, leading to a crisis in the Israeli government.

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee, which mentioned Lavon twice in the three page memo, expressed concerns about investigating such sensitive matters. "There would undoubtedly (even with care) be instances which would lead to foreign governmental protests, to violent attacks by special groups in the United States..."
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/israeli-false-flag-attack-on-us-motivated-1963-senate-investigations---newly-declassified-files-106968098.html

And of course you had the false-flag attack of the USS Liberty http://www.gtr5.com/

And then the big one; the Zionist/Neocon (with help from their spooky British and Arab/Moslem friends) operation of 9-11.

(I wonder if the dancing Israelis will be honoured in 60 years...)

Anyway, I' ve gone off on a tangent here, I'll just post the links for those who want to read them - The anti-Islamic brainwashing:

Counter-terror ‘expert’ tells cops: Kill militant Muslims, ‘including children’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/expert-kill-muslims-including-children/

NYPD Cops' Training Included an Anti-Muslim Horror Flick

http://www.villagevoice.com/2011-01-19/columns/nypd-cops-training-included-an-anti-muslim-horror-flick/

And then you should read this to find out who is behind Clarion the group behind this anti-Islam production
    The Great Islamophobic Crusade
    Inside the Bizarre Cabal of Secretive Donors, Demagogic Bloggers, Pseudo-Scholars, European Neo-Fascists, Violent Israeli Settlers, and Republican Presidential Hopefuls Behind the Crusade
    By Max Blumenthal
    http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/175334/tomgram%3A_max_blumenthal%2C_the_great_fear_/#more

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Smearing Arabs and Muslims as terrorists is part of the Zionist/Neocon agenda of perpetual war and illegal occupation.
    What would your solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict be and why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

What has that got to do with the topic at hand here?

What is your view on murder carried out under false pretense.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Israel out of all occupied territory in Lebanon and Palestine. Return of all Palestinian refugees. Palestinian capital in East Jerusalem, Equal rights for Palestinians in Israel and Israelis in Palestine. Israeli war mongering and interference in neighbour states penalised by withdrawl of removal of US aid.

Why? Justice.

uprising2 wrote: »
    What has that got to do with the topic at hand here?

What is your view on murder carried out under false pretense.
    The first line is about a 'perpetual war'
    I don't know, it happens on both sides, don't necessarily approve, if I was in charge I would be doing all I could to win though, aswell as that I don't agree that everything in the op is correct, like linking 9/11.
    Israel out of all occupied territory in Lebanon and Palestine. Return of all Palestinian refugees. Palestinian capital in East Jerusalem, Equal rights for Palestinians in Israel and Israelis in Palestine. Israeli war mongering and interference in neighbour states penalised by withdrawl of removal of US aid.

Why? Justice.

While this sounds good in theory, the chances are this new Palestinian state would still not recognise Israels right to exist, and even if it did, several Arab countries would still refuse to recognise Israel and call for its destruction. More than likely we'd see another anti-Israel, anti-Western state pushing for the expansion of Islam. There are greater levels of anti-Christian sentiment in these countries than Islamiphobia in the west, from what I can see, although for some reason this is rarely talked about on here

The first line is about a 'perpetual war'
    I don't know, it happens on both sides, don't necessarily approve, if I was in charge I would be doing all I could to win though, aswell as that I don't agree that everything in the op is correct, like linking 9/11.

While this sounds good in theory, the chances are this new Palestinian state would still not recognise Israels right to exist, and even if it did, several Arab countries would still refuse to recognise Israel and call for its destruction. More than likely we'd see another anti-Israel, anti-Western state pushing for the expansion of Islam. There are greater levels of anti-Christian sentiment in these countries than Islamiphobia in the west, from what I can see, although for some reason this is rarely talked about on here

The PLO recognise Israels right to exist. I assume your not aware of the Oslo accords?

Hamas even were taking that path.
    The Hamas leader in Gaza, Ismail Haniyeh, said on Saturday his government was willing to accept a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders.
    The Hamas leader spoke at a meeting with 11 European parliamentarians who sailed from Cyprus to the Gaza Strip to protest Israel's naval blockade of the territory. Haniyeh told his guests Israel rejected his initiative.
    Clare Short, who served in the cabinet of former British prime minister Tony Blair, asked Haniyeh to repeat his offer. He said the Hamas government had agreed to accept a Palestinian state that followed the 1967 borders and to offer Israel a long-term hudna, or truce, if Israel recognized the Palestinians' national rights.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/haniyeh-hamas-willing-to-accept-palestinian-state-with-1967-borders-1.256915

And if the other states you mention are Iran with Hezbollah - they have a policy of going along with whatever it is that the Palestinians determine for themselves. Most of the rest in the region are in the pocket of the Americans who are in the pocket of the Jewish lobby-

Note the date on that article. A few short weeks before Israel broke the ceasefire and destroyed Gaza and killing innocents in the hundreds.

Israel fears peace.

Don't believe everything you watch on FOX, or the propoganda spewed out from the Zionist think-tanks. I, a white, Christian, westerner lived in one of "these countries" and they were the kindest, warmest most welcoming people I ever had the pleasure of meeting in my life.

And it was because of Islam and it's ideals; not in spite of it.

• Advertisement

The PLO recognise Israels right to exist. I assume your not aware of the Oslo accords?

Hamas even were taking that path.

And if the other states you mention are Iran with Hezbollah - they have a policy of going along with whatever it is that the Palestinians determine for themselves. Most of the rest in the region are in the pocket of the Americans who are in the pocket of the Jewish lobby-

Note the date on that article. A few short weeks before Israel broke the ceasefire and destroyed Gaza and killing innocents in the hundreds.

Israel fears peace.

Don't believe everything you watch on FOX, or the propoganda spewed out from the Zionist think-tanks. I, a white, Christian, westerner lived in one of "these countries" and they were the kindest, warmest most welcoming people I ever had the pleasure of meeting in my life.

And it was because of Islam and it's ideals; not in spite of it.

Iran, Hezbollah and much of the Arab nations don't give a **** about the Palestinians really.
    And not just them countries, several countries don't recognise Israel, or permit Israelis to enter their countries.

I very rarely visit fox for news, I visit several varied sites.

Israel fears for its own safety more than peace, there are several countries that would jump at the chance to invade Israel again if they sensed weakness, so I can understand where Israel is coming from to a point, when they feel under threat.

I've never been to the countries, although most Muslims I've met have been friendly. That doesn't discount the fact that theres at least a sizeable minority who hate the west, and will burn down embassies and murder in the name of Islam over something stupid like a cartoon. Do you think its a rational response to kill over a cartoon?

And I can understand where Islamophobia comes from, as far as I can see, the main religion that is causing trouble in the world is Islam, from Africa to China, to the immigrants to Europe. There doesn't seem to be anywhere near the level of problems with Sihks or Buddhist settling in Europe as there is with Islam.

Iran, Hezbollah and much of the Arab nations don't give a **** about the Palestinians really.
    And not just them countries, several countries don't recognise Israel, or permit Israelis to enter their countries.

I very rarely visit fox for news, I visit several varied sites.

Israel fears for its own safety more than peace, there are several countries that would jump at the chance to invade Israel again if they sensed weakness, so I can understand where Israel is coming from to a point, when they feel under threat.

I've never been to the countries, although most Muslims I've met have been friendly. That doesn't discount the fact that theres at least a sizeable minority who hate the west, and will burn down embassies and murder in the name of Islam over something stupid like a cartoon. Do you think its a rational response to kill over a cartoon?

And I can understand where Islamophobia comes from, as far as I can see, the main religion that is causing trouble in the world is Islam, from Africa to China, to the immigrants to Europe. There doesn't seem to be anywhere near the level of problems with Sihks or Buddhist settling in Europe as there is with Islam.

Israel is a military superpower. They have no threats. Not even from a nuclear powered Iran. They would never destroy one of Islam's holiest sites the Al Aqsa (Jerusalem) mosque, and that's aside from the fact that they aren't suicidal or homicidal.

But as I was saying previously:
    Ahmadinejad was asked: "If the Palestinian leaders agree to a two-state solution, could Iran live with an Israeli state?"
    This was his astonishing reply:
    If they [the Palestinians] want to keep the Zionists, they can stay ... Whatever the people decide, we will respect it. I mean, it's very much in correspondence with our proposal to allow Palestinian people to decide through free referendums.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/sep/29/iran.israel.ahmadinejad

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

That doesn't give Israel the right to act like a bunch of ****ing bullies in order to show how hard they are though.

What BB said above is what most rational people would like to see I reckon. The politics in the region which would exist after this would be vastly different than they are now so it's hard to say whether or not Israel's neighbours would continue to be as antagonist towards them. That being said, it shouldn't be seen as a reason to perpetuate the ridiculous situation that currently exists over there.

This, unfortunately, also seems to be true and remains to be a huge obstacle to overcome in order for the Palestinian plight to gain more widespread appeal. :(

As for the topic at hand, well apart from a somewhat hyperbolic title, I think what's most noteworthy is the fact that not only did the higher ups in the police force appear pretty shocked at the movie but the officers in question who saw the movie spoke of their shock at the movie, disbelief in the content and their unwillingness to accept what it was trying to show. Someone may have been trying to alter their opinions but I don't think it was an "official" effort and I certainly don't think it worked. If an investigation is warranted then it should be into the group who made the film and the consultancy firm who decided to show it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

If people want to discuss Israeli-Arab relations, or how Muslims are perceived in the west, then they should do it in the politics or perhaps humanities forum.

This thread is for the discussion of potential Israeli/American false flag operations, and whether or not US police forces are engaging in "Brainwashing".

Advertisement