Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drum Programmer?

Options
  • 21-01-2011 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

Recommendations welcome guys! Anything with an extensive range of customisable sounds is ideal! Anything I should be aware of when considering such a purchase?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭iamnothim

Superior Drummer 2 or it's little brother EZ Drummer are both great.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Platinum Recording

Superior Drummer is excellent and you can really dive deep into customizing the drum sounds. Check out their website for tutorials.

www.toontrack.com

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I would also highly recommend Superior Drummer 2.0. I bought it last year and spent most of a weekend playing with it and I still hadn't come close to scratching the surface of its capabilities. There are a variety of add-ons available for it e.g. the Metal Foundry if you're looking for Rock/Metal sounds or Latin Percussion.

Advertisement