Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gary Glitter interested in the Aston Villa job

Options
  • 21-01-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

He's been informed that the new strikers will be Young , Bent and probably Keane .

just sayin ' ......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Will he be required to keep (it) up the brum if he takes the job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Will people ever stop posting from Sickipedia? Worse than Frankie Boyle with all the stolen jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I got that text yesterday too...do I know you? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Yea, he'd probably want a.................eh..............Gerard Houllier?..............fúck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Hey OP, Tuesday just called. It wants its joke back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭amacca

They must have a good youth set up!

ba dum

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

Hey Fizman, 2009 called, it wants It's sarcastic post back! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭MightyMighty737

Well actually quite a few years ago just called, on behalf of Charlton Athletic, and THEY want their joke back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Rosicky7 wrote: »
    Will people ever stop posting from Sickipedia? Worse than Frankie Boyle with all the stolen jokes.

Worst part was the other day on sickipedia when that was pretty much the only joke being posted. Its not even that funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

The people who may not have heard the joke before just called and said stfu and don't click into the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Fizman wrote: »
    Hey OP, Tuesday just called. It wants its joke back.

How can a day of the week operate a telephone?

That's ridiculous.

Stop being ridiculous.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,072 ✭✭✭✭beertons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

Apparently John O'Shea has just handed in a transfer request at Man Utd. For some reason he now wants to join Villa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

People who recycle jokes get a big thumbs down from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭juma

Why do people even bother posting if all they want to do is moan and complain about the joke being old, already posted, not funny etc etc.

I hadnt heard this before. And looking at all the thanks the OP has recieved so far I'm guessing many others hadnt previously heard it. But just because some of you may have heard it before the OP isnt allowed share a very funny joke with the rest of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

danh789 wrote: »
    Apparently John O'Shea has just handed in a transfer request at Man Utd. For some reason he now wants to join Villa.

That's bollocks about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 El_Diablo85

Somebody posted that Gary Glitter joke in the one liners thread the other day and OP robbed it.
    You should be wearing a balaclava son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I'd say he is more interested in Young Boys of Bern.

Advertisement