Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game postponed, Money back?

Options
  • 21-01-2011 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

Before Christmas someone picked a bet on my behalf as a present. It was Drogba to score anytime during the Man U-Chelsea game. The game was called off due to the weather and I forgot all about the bet. I just found the slip in my wallet today.

Can I get the money back, does it carry over to when they actually play or can I pick another bet or has it been so long that I cant do anything now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

Dancor wrote: »
    Before Christmas someone picked a bet on my behalf as a present. It was Drogba to score anytime during the Man U-Chelsea game. The game was called off due to the weather and I forgot all about the bet. I just found the slip in my wallet today.

Can I get the money back, does it carry over to when they actually play or can I pick another bet or has it been so long that I cant do anything now?

if the match was not played withen 48 hours,an i dont think it was, then it is a void bet an will get full refund.

Advertisement