Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How will depopulation begin?

Options
  • 21-01-2011 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

With the Aids epidemic described as being too slow and H1N1 not being as effective as first thought, does anyone think the Ibola virus will be the one or possibly more powerful flu straigns?
    Seems they are doing plenty of testing to see how efficient their distribution methods are with the chemtrails.
    IMHO, i think they'll start with the third world and thin out developed countries later.
    I agree with Alex Jones in his acclaimed Endgame video and the result will be the end of everybody. Its been proved in history that Elite groups can never ever see or predict their own downfall. The third Reich, the Romans, and Napoleon etc etc.
    Jones's full video is here:-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

quasar2010 wrote: »
    With the Aids epidemic described as being too slow and H1N1 not being as effective as first thought, does anyone think the Ibola virus will be the one or possibly more powerful flu straigns?
    Seems they are doing plenty of testing to see how efficient their distribution methods are with the chemtrails.
    IMHO, i think they'll start with the third world and thin out developed countries later.
    I agree with Alex Jones in his acclaimed Endgame video and the result will be the end of everybody. Its been proved in history that Elite groups can never ever see or predict their own downfall. The third Reich, the Romans, and Napoleon etc etc.
    Jones's full video is here:-h
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

My guess is that there may be a nuclear false-flag terrorist attack at some stage in the future stolen or with collusion from Pakistan. Or one blaming North Korea/Iran. The media seem to have been pushing it, ominously the CFR rate it as a serious threat http://www.cfr.org/publication/13097/how_likely_is_a_nuclear_terrorist_attack_on_the_united_states.html

And most dangerous of all Wikileaks, who seem to push the Mossad/CIA agenda, such as in Tunisia very recently have been pushing the possibility also.
    CAIRO (AP) - A storage facility housing some radioactive material in Yemen, home to one of the most active branches of al-Qaida, was left unguarded for up to a week, according to a secret U.S. diplomatic cable released by WikiLeaks on Monday.
    http://www.valleynewslive.com/Global/story.asp?S=13711991
    Link

Pakistan's nuclear weapons programme could lead to fissile material falling into the hands of terrorists or a devastating nuclear exchange with India, reveals the latest WikiLeaks cache of US embassy cables that also portray 'scepticism that Pakistan will ever cooperate fully in fighting extremist groups' as an insurance against New Delhi.
    US diplomatic cables published by WikiLeaks show the depth of concern shared by US officials about the prospect of nuclear materials falling to the hands of terrorists.
    http://mediacenter.dw-world.de/english/audio/#!/40149/WikiLeaks_highlights_US_fears_of_nuclear_terrorism

The leaked US cables on the Pakistani nuclear arsenal reveal a serious and growing threat of nuclear terrorism that has been deliberately played down by western governments, counter-proliferation experts said yesterday.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/01/wikileaks-cables-pakistan-nuclear-threat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭quasar2010

It is very interesting to note that more and more companies are buying gold and silver from the public. More adverts to buy your gold and silver are appearing in the media.
    There is only one reason why gold and silver are being bought when gold is already hovering at an high of $1350 an ounce, that is because it is going to be worth a lot more in the near future. No investor buys high and sells low, they do the opposite.
    Why will gold be worth so much in the near future? Because paper money in the time of either a financial disaster or some other world crisis will be worth nothing.
    When any type of **** hits the fan, people always fall back on precious metals as a means of keeping wealth for the future.
    When the adverts in the media to buy your gold and silver stop and gold prices still continue to rise - i'd be very concious about where on the planet I was stood.
    America is on the brink of losing its dominance of the Dollar in world markets and the Dollar may be on the verge of collapsing altogether.
    This guy gives in to you straight, but ignore his adverts for his services.
    http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSIENDVD/LPSILC42/PR
    Either a financial collapse or some world event is going to take place, possibly both at the same time.
    Watch out because a planet changing event is gonna take place.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Wudyaquit

quasar2010 wrote: »
    It is very interesting to note that more and more companies are buying gold and silver from the public. More adverts to buy your gold and silver are appearing in the media.
    There is only one reason why gold and silver are being bought when gold is already hovering at an high of $1350 an ounce, that is because it is going to be worth a lot more in the near future. No investor buys high and sells low, they do the opposite.
    Why will gold be worth so much in the near future? Because paper money in the time of either a financial disaster or some other world crisis will be worth nothing.
    Either a financial collapse or some world event is going to take place, possibly both at the same time.
    Precioius metals are rising for exactly the reason you say (lack of faith in paper currency), but we've seen this before. It's not necessarily anything to do with a world crisis - the US is printing trillions to pay off it's public debt (Quantatitive easing), and some economists think Europe will follow suit, although Germany would be massively opposed to this. This alone is reason enough for Gold to rise - printing money erodes the value of the underlying currency - so I wouldn't read too much into that. Added to that, we're almost certain to have high inflation (which again erodes the value of paper currency). Neither of these effects signal anything related to a future financial collapse in themselves - they're consequences of the recession we're already in.
    Besides, it's deference to the opinion of economists and financial analysts as having greater knowledge than the rest of us that caused the financial crisis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭quasar2010

Wudyaquit wrote: »
    Precioius metals are rising for exactly the reason you say (lack of faith in paper currency), but we've seen this before. It's not necessarily anything to do with a world crisis - the US is printing trillions to pay off it's public debt (Quantatitive easing), and some economists think Europe will follow suit, although Germany would be massively opposed to this. This alone is reason enough for Gold to rise - printing money erodes the value of the underlying currency - so I wouldn't read too much into that. Added to that, we're almost certain to have high inflation (which again erodes the value of paper currency). Neither of these effects signal anything related to a future financial collapse in themselves - they're consequences of the recession we're already in.
    Besides, it's deference to the opinion of economists and financial analysts as having greater knowledge than the rest of us that caused the financial crisis.
    Yes but the quantative easing is going to de-value the dollar world wide worse than it ever has done in the last 50 years and other Countries are looking at investing in currencies other than the dollar. The yanks are on the verge of collapse as we speak.
    What do the yanks usually do in a time of crisis? - start a war.
    Its the precurser to that war which worries people. It's usually a false flag like the twin towers was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

according to Bill Gates at TED, depopulation wil begin with his vaccines

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

sligopark wrote: »
    according to Bill Gates at TED, depopulation wil begin with his vaccines
    Effin A.

To add to that, all i seem to hear lately is how many women are having miscarriages or just find it hard to get pregnant. Even the odd male sterility problems. Thats not what i read in the media either. Thats from friends and work colleagues.
    Maybe it's because of where i am in my life right now but it does strike me as strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

It will begin naturally when the populations of the 3rd world countries eventually collapse. They're current nearly doubling at every generation in some countries that already can't support their current levels of population. For example Ethopia went from something like 40 million in 1985 to 80 million now to an estimated 170 million by 2050. Something will have to give eventually.

shedweller wrote: »
    To add to that, all i seem to hear lately is how many women are having miscarriages

seven times more likely to have a miscarriage if vaccinated against the swine flu whilst pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

seven times more likely to have a miscarriage if vaccinated against the swine flu whilst pregnant

That's a new one on me. What's the source for this stat, may I ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

It's already begun, though 'depopulation' isn't exactly what I'd call it. As the world becomes more developed and people become more educated then generally the Total Fertility Rate drops. There are some groups trying to bring public awareness to the situation (David Attenborough is Patron of that one).

They're not trying to depopulate the planet though, they're trying to make people realise that if populations continue to grow then our problems will only get worse. You can only throw money at issues for so long, and charity doesn't seem to help in the long run.

The TFR today (2.49) is half what it was in the 50's (4.92) and predicted to fall to 2.02 by 2050.

• Advertisement

bonkey wrote: »
    That's a new one on me. What's the source for this stat, may I ask?

Yes no problem

http://www.naturalnews.com/030657_vaccines_miscarriages.html

http://www.progressiveconvergence.com/H1N1-RELATED%20miscarriages.htm

Interesting, thanks.

The sites, and the people involved are all well known from anti-vaccination stuff in general (i.e. not just H1N1), but its certainly worth looking at....which I'll do when I've a chance.

Interesting, thanks.

The sites, and the people involved are all well known from anti-vaccination stuff in general (i.e. not just H1N1), but its certainly worth looking at....which I'll do when I've a chance.

welcome - indeed they might well be but this claim is not like 10% more or that so its pretty bold and backed up .... interestingly do you know vets are told not to vaccinate pregnant animals?

indeed they might well be but this claim is not like 10% more or that so its pretty bold and backed up ....

Well, from my initial glance through the linked paper information, I'm not convinced that its backed up particularly well.

Anyway...this is heading off on a bit of a tangent from the original topic.

I'll dig around on the stuff you've provided (thanks again) and maybe kick off a new thread on it if I can find anything worth commenting on (pro or contra).

As for the OP....how will depopulation begin? I'm going to go with resource shortage leading to war(s). The resulting breakdown in our global infrastructures will destroy the ability to move resources to where they're needed (badly done as it may currently be) which will ultimately lead to collapse.

As for the OP....how will depopulation begin? I'm going to go with resource shortage leading to war(s).

agreed in part - water and cash/gold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Thanks for the well researched info doctor!

Advertisement