Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harrington DQ'ed Money Back?

Options
  • 21-01-2011 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Just my luck...did him yesterday at 9/1 with Paddy Power. What do you reckon the chances of getting the money back will be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭The Orb

About as good as Harrington's chances of winning the tournament!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fed16

The Orb wrote: »
    About as good as Harrington's chances of winning the tournament!

We will see about that Orb..they have done it before

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

They have no obligation to refund on this.
    There's an outside chance they might choose to do so anyway, if the media here started complaining that he was unfairly treated or something. But they'd be doing it for the good publicity. They don't do it often, and I doubt they'll do it this time.
    Basically, I reckon your docket's beaten, mate.

Best of luck, they are not obliged to but you never know .

Good news...40e fully refunded and fully reinvested!

Fair play to Paddy's. They are good at those sort of concessions. Boyles also paid me out on Louth beating Meath last year but that was only justice!

• Advertisement

Nice one, you must be a jinx. Would you put a few quid on Birmingham to beat United?

Ha! That's McDowell screwed so.

I am actually going to back Man U (-1), Arsenal (-1), Fulham-Stoke Draw and Blackburn. Accum is 19/1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Boyles also paid refunds on Harrington.

Advertisement