Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Theater LCD Projector Tv Hp-070

Options
  • 21-01-2011 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Ok any help on this post would be very helpful got no reply about my jukebox problem so not sure if i'm in the right thread room.

Hi i bought one of the hp 070vtts and my son changed language from english to chinese and i have the manual but cant seem to understand how to get it back into english i would be greatful with any help at all i was even going to bring it to the curry shop and ask the guys there if they can help me out but i will try you guys first cheer's buddy :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 javerdsfer

Hi there, I'm afraid I cannot answer to your question which I hope that by now you manage to resolve. I however have a problem myself . I just purchased the HP 070 through Ebay, but I got no manual no drivers no software sent along with it, and I cannot manage to get it to relate to the computer. I wonder if you could help me buy indicating me how I can get hold of a manual or download the drivers etc. Thanks in advance. Jaume

Advertisement