Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonights "The Panel" (Rte) - guest - David Mee? body language reading?

Options
  • 21-01-2011 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Anyone see The Panel tonight, a guest on the show called David Mee (spelling?) - amazing skills and talent, he was able to read body language and verbal cues to guess what people were thinking.

I did a Google search for David Mee but could not find any info, does anyone know much about him?

Cheers :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

good. but is it all just a fix? can't be real.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Orlock

he"s good tho, and reasonably funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭.same.

David Meade, I think

• Registered Users Posts: 24 sligogringo

.same. wrote: »
    David Meade, I think

Yep, its David Meade thanks! He is a "mentalist" :eek: and is getting kinda famous in UK and USA now it seems..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

the dice thing seemed easy but the tatoo thing....out of this world or fixed....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JohnP199

Is it just me on is the Panel really back on form? Ok, Craig will never come close to being of the same quality as Dara. But he seems to know that and just has good banter with the panelists. A show that I thought was dead a long time ago has me laughing again!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

only seen it for a sec - that little black haired girl shouldnt be on it. she's too good for that nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

It's not fixed lads. I've studied a lot of that stuff (not even 1% at the level yer man was...just good for party tricks and so on) and it's amazing the stuff you can pick up on. Once you learn how to read people you see how psychics and mediums can get away with it so easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

ArtSmart wrote: »
    only seen it for a sec - that little black haired girl shouldnt be on it. she's too good for that nonsense.

I agree 100%; tho, mind you, she really only has to sit there and smile to make her presence worthwhile.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

He has a show on Wednesdays on BBC1 @ 10.45.Can be watched on bbc iplayer but unfortunately only available to people in the UK.Currently getting my way around this problem using this..... http://hurwi.net/blog/?p=139

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

4min clip of him here. http://vimeo.com/6779680

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

leggo wrote: »
    It's not fixed lads. I've studied a lot of that stuff (not even 1% at the level yer man was...just good for party tricks and so on) and it's amazing the stuff you can pick up on. Once you learn how to read people you see how psychics and mediums can get away with it so easily.

It's definitely fixed. Some 'mentalist' duplicated drawing tricks rely on 'forced' images - but they are usually fairly generic images (house, flower, tree, sun, etc). If the image is anything unique or highly specific then the trick is in seeing the original drawing - usually through an impression on the pad or observation by a third party. Did Meade hand the drawing pad over and take it back after the front page was removed or have two pads?

Advertisement