Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist Available Limerick / Tipperary

Options
  • 20-01-2011 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Lead Guitar Player available in Limerick / Tipperary area.
    7 years gigging experience with a few bands.
    Can do Backing Vocals
    Looking to join Pub / Club type Cover Band.
    Not really interested in Originals.
    Large collection of top notch electric / acoustic guitars, amps, mics and effects.
    Very dedicated.
    Own transport.
    In early 20's

Looking to play pub / clubs with a suitable cover setlist

Sound

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭andy251075

Would you be interested in playing Rhythm guitar in an AC/DC tribute band? We are based in Listowel, north kerry

• Registered Users Posts: 10 prs24

andy251075 wrote: »
    Would you be interested in playing Rhythm guitar in an AC/DC tribute band? We are based in Listowel, north kerry

Thanks for the reply. sorry wouldn't be interested in a tribute band

Bump

Still Available!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 richjenny

Are you still available ? If you are please contact therichardv@hotmail.com. Professional band on the cover scene looking for a guitarist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Acropat

Hey, If you're still available, send me a pm. Drummer and bassist looking for a guitarist for rock covers band. Plenty of experience, gear and a place to rehearse.

PMs sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

prs24 wrote: »
    Lead Guitar Player available in Limerick / Tipperary area.
    7 years gigging experience with a few bands.
    Can do Backing Vocals
    Looking to join Pub / Club type Cover Band.
    Not really interested in Originals.
    Large collection of top notch electric / acoustic guitars, amps, mics and effects.
    Very dedicated.
    Own transport.
    In early 20's

Looking to play pub / clubs with a suitable cover setlist

Sound
    Got any actual samples of your playing? It's kinda relevant...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MrTaiwo

You find a band??

• Registered Users Posts: 18 The Shedder

prs24 wrote: »
    Still Available!

Hi there PRS24,
    Did you get sorted with a band yet? I am also a Lead Guitarist with over 15 years gigging experience, and would love to form / join gigging band with a twin lead guitar set up. I too am only really interested in covers, although the odd original, I don't mind. Would love to play with a competent lead guitarist in rock band doing classic Lizzy, Zepplin, Stones, Beatles, Dire Straits, Gallagher...etc.
    I have played in various genres, (Blues, Rock, Country, Ballads...), but never twin lead set-up!
    I am living North Cork (Charleville) area
    Send PM if this interests you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 stig681

Hello mate. I'm the frontman of a working covers band. our own guitarist is leaving the band in a matter of weeks. Was wondering if your still available??

The band is called "Bedlam". We play the midlands area and are based in Templemore. you'll find video segments on youtube.

Advertisement