Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Irish Farm Machinery Websites

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭candor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

donedeal is about the only thing, farm and plant is absolute rubbish, they gave it a facelift recently but it makes even less sence now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

I got a good deal here last year http://www.bennetttractorsales.com/search.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭newholland

there is a great range of gear on www.machineshift.com and they seem to be irish based and have a lot of dealers stock on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

newholland wrote: »
    there is a great range of gear on www.machineshift.com and they seem to be irish based and have a lot of dealers stock on there.

A friend of mine saw this tractor on machineshift about 6 months ago:

http://www.machineshift.com/view_machine/Tractors/Renault/Temis_550X-1316.html

It was exactly what he wanted and he phoned the dealer to make arrangements to go to see it. The reception he got from the salesman was about what you'd expect if you rang him up asking to borrow his wife for the weekend. the guy said something along the lines of "Ah don't be bothering me about stuff on those websites, sure they're never right" :confused:
    Makes you wonder why they'd bother advertising it, or why you should bother taking their adverts seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭nashmach

A friend of mine saw this tractor on machineshift about 6 months ago:

http://www.machineshift.com/view_machine/Tractors/Renault/Temis_550X-1316.html

It was exactly what he wanted and he phoned the dealer to make arrangements to go to see it. The reception he got from the salesman was about what you'd expect if you rang him up asking to borrow his wife for the weekend. the guy said something along the lines of "Ah don't be bothering me about stuff on those websites, sure they're never right" :confused:
    Makes you wonder why they'd bother advertising it, or why you should bother taking their adverts seriously.

That one was in Enniscorthy for a while - thought it was sold out of there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Jay_C

nashmach wrote: »
    That one was in Enniscorthy for a while - thought it was sold out of there.

NashMach :) Good to see ya,Think you have to pay to get the 110 as your avatar :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭nashmach

Jay_C wrote: »
    NashMach :) Good to see ya,Think you have to pay to get the 110 as your avatar :P

:D:D

Now we will have to see about that!

Will have to figure out has graced my presence in the midlands now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 emu2000

www.donedeal.ie is very good.

This is new one www.sure2sell.ie not a whole lot up on it yet, but it is easy to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

The reception he got from the salesman was about what you'd expect if you rang him up asking to borrow his wife for the weekend.

:D:D

I like that one ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Belongamick

http://www.agriaffaires.co.uk/

Loads of gear here for every pocket and some up north...

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭rs8

done deal is the best you wouldnt no what you would find on there, as reguards dealers meath farm machinery and mcCullagh machinery have good websites

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Buy and Sell Farming worth a punt too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭DeanSmedley

Advertisement