Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daves one night stand - Olympia Theatre 23rd Jan 2011

Options
  • 20-01-2011 4:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi all, I have a ticket for 6 people to go to the filming of Dave's one night stand in the olympia on sunday (23rd jan)

I cant go it seems so im giving them up for grabs here. It is an e-ticket and admits 6 people - im not sure if you have to bring 6 people though i doubt it. I cant find the line up anywhere but as far as Im aware its about 4 or 5 top comedians

Anyone who would like these tickets can have them, i hate tickets going to waste. I am in the south dublin area. Give me a PM if anyone is interested in taking it off my hands for FREE.........:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 14,751 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

maybe try the Dublin City forum? (its under Region->East)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

Thanks - got rid of them here. Just needed a little bump to get things movin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Went to this last night. I was one of the 400 people refused in because they over booked. ****ing joke

• Registered Users Posts: 12 glow

Went to this last night. I was one of the 400 people refused in because they over booked. ****ing joke

What time did you arrive? That's a pity..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Well, it did say:
    "ENTRANCE IS SUBJECT TO SEATING/VENUE CAPACITY & SERVED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS. THIS eTICKET DOES NOT GUARANTEE ENTRANCE (unless it clearly states Priority Pass)"

Bit of a lousy way to do things though I will agree!

I was there before 6.45, the guy counted the amount of people and stopped right at us and said "from here on back aren't getting in" Im just annoyed after traveling all the way in just to have that happen

• Registered Users Posts: 12 glow

I was there before 6.45, the guy counted the amount of people and stopped right at us and said "from here on back aren't getting in" Im just annoyed after traveling all the way in just to have that happen

Did they offer priority tickets for an alternative show? I think I read somewhere they have a policy of that but then again i'd say the shows they have in Ireland are limited...

I think some of the problem was probably due to the fact that people who arrived early were offered as many tickets as they wanted (myself included) without proof of reservation. :/

Yea they offered that, my mate may be chasing that up. As I said its just annoying when things like this happen

Advertisement