Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIRST POST.

Options
  • 19-01-2011 10:33pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭

First post woot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Oh :cool: :eek: A sub forum purely for the swapping of retro game wares? Excellent! Well done chaps & chapettes! Somebody get a charter in place before all hell breaks loose & the walls of the crystal castle come crashing down upon us lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Yay third post! Em, yea I gots 2600 games and a few NES games to trade...:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Hey,

You didn't think we'd forgotten about this little idea did you? :)

I believe the trading sticky on the main forum has been a success so after waiting patiently for 12 months, I submitted a request for the sub forum to created and the powers that be agreed! (Thanks Silverfish!)

Moderation on this forum will be a little stricter obviously but I don't expect to much trouble.

Enjoy!

LoGiE :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The trading of souls for copies of Panzer Dragoon Saga is strictly prohibited, he's your little brother but his soul is not yours to trade, besides, we're not even sure he has one....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭Jack burton

LoGiE wrote: »

Moderation on this forum will be a little stricter obviously but I don't expect to much trouble.

Well you ca expect away

I have a lot up on adverts right now, i'll accept trades for it aswell

link to the side there

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Huzzah! <3 new forum.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Well you ca expect away

I have a lot up on adverts right now, i'll accept trades for it aswell

link to the side there

Well you've got to be optimistic! Especially given the forums only existed for 3 hours ;)

If you are willing to accept trades feel free to create a post here linking to your adverts.ie post but any discussion about bids in the thread will result in it being deleted. :pac:

LoGiE

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Question.. Can you trade new games ps3\wii\360 for retro games?

As in i have a few 360 games can i offer them up for trade for retro games?

if not whats the cut off point for whats considered retro? anything below ps3\wii\360?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,544 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

On a similar note to the above, can you trade gaming items for non gaming item? (within reason of course!) or will it just be gaming items for gaming items?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement