Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bike mechanic?

Options
  • 19-01-2011 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend a good bike mechanic?

i used skeff like most people here, but seeing as he's doing a Phileas fogg and roming aorounf the world, im not mechanicless :(

any help lads

i have Rotor Q Rings to go onto my campy 11 speed athena groupset.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,849 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Where are you based?

If Northside, you might want to give doctorbike a try (he's based in Donabate). He knows his stuff and has helped out a few of us Swords guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

tallaght,

donabate is a 2 day camal ride.

has anyone used Wheelworx for work on their bikes before? i wouldnt be the biggest fan of the superstore, so thats out of the question

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

I can strongly recommend Fitz Cycles in Stillorgan. The lads there put a new groupset on my bike recently and did a great job at a very fair price.

Advertisement