Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creche problem

Options
  • 19-01-2011 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi I am new here and have a problem to share with all of you and hoppe someone will help.
    I am childcare worker with grate exp.
    however today one of the parents informed me that her little one said last monday how i did push her and pinched her arm, pulled her arm to. child is 4 years of age.
    I didnt do any of does staff to her or any of the children in my care. her mom is one of troble maker and she is person who I newer trusted and never fealt confy in her presence.
    dont know what will happen next. she probobly will report her concerns to HSE or social service.
    what I am going to do next? any advise? my coworkers know that this is rubish all toghether. I am out of my mind and dont know where to ask for a help. i am waiting for a letter of any form from her, hse or sollicitors.

thanks to all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Moved to PI :)

(Not 100% sure if this is the correct forum but maybe the mods here will know better.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Really sorry for bouncing this around but think this would get more replies here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Firstly document everything that was said to you secondly go straight to your boss in creche. Tell her exactly what was said and the accusations that were made. If the creche is like mine they'll have clear guidelines/procedures that get put in place as soon as an alagation is made. Remember it's your employers job to not only protect the children but also their employee's

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

As above, like any incident it should be noted in an incident book or investigated by management with a statement taken from both parties.

Keep you own notes of dates / times/ witnesses in relation to anything that takes place about this complaint.

Advertisement