Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting started on

• 19-01-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Just remembered a funny thing that happened to me when I was younger living in Glasnevin Dublin, a scumbag started on me and asked me where I was from and I said "Iona Villas" and he said "I don't care if ye own a villas, where are ye from?", this went on and on for a few minutes.

Does anyone have any funny stories of scumbags starting on them?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

In school, two scumbags started on me cos I finished on their mothers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i was started on outside a nightclub cause the guy thought i had hit on his gf. what actually happened was she came up to our group and tried to get off with every one of us. we all rejected her because she was a mess. in her crippling rejection from 6 guys at once she had told her boyfriend i was all over her. when i told him what actually happened, he turned out to be a nice guy. well until he started screaming at his gf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

I remember once a scumbag started on me because he was a scumbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

It's no wonder he was "starting" on you.
    Why didn't you just tell him you were from Glasnevin, instead of going on blowing shite about how many gaff's yer auld fella owns?

I don't think he was a scumbag at all, in fact he sounds like a friendly enough chap.

Your story has angered me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Once I got jumped by four scumbags on my way home.

I ended up in hospital for a few days with a broken nose, arm, ribs and leg. I was unable to attend my cousin's funeral because of my injuries.

Oh wait.... funny stories?

Emm..... nope, I've got none.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

It's no wonder he was "starting" on you.
    Why didn't you just tell him you were from Glasnevin, instead of going on blowing shite about how many gaff's yer auld fella owns?

I don't think he was a scumbag at all, in fact he sounds like a friendly enough chap.

Your story has angered me.

I was in Glasnevin at the time so saying Glasnevin would of been considered "cheeky" or "are you getting cheeky" response

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Wanna fight about it!!??!?←↓→

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

Another reason I'm happy I moved back to the sticks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Should have poked him in the eye and kicked him in the balls. I did that the last time a scumbag attacked me, no room for fighting clean when they might have a knife or something. That was a few years ago though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Scumbag: "Hey fàggot...........hey............HEY!.....................HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!!"

*I turn my head*

Scumbag: "What the fúck are you looking at, hey?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

yeppydeppy wrote: »

What about them scumbag sheep? They'd scratch the face of ya with their claws Dixie hah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Quoting David O Doherty

"Hey..you with the Hair! Your gay!"

About a year ago in a shopping center(that has one shop!) in Cork city center the 16-17 year old knackers came up to myself and a few friends and say "Here BOi's d'ya see any fellas that looked like ye?"

I started smirking cause I instantly though " Am I black or somthing?"(Not being racist hah).

Straight away the fella goes"What you smirkin at,I'll knock your nose off yer face!"

I was puzzled to ****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Seloth wrote: »
    I was puzzled to ****!

You're not the only one.

You thought "Am I black or something?" What? Why did you think that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I got a "where the **** are YOU from?" outside a nightclub by two Presumably by their accent, northsiders, about a year ago. My response was "**** off before someone gets hurt." I then ripped off my shirt to reveal the bustling 8 pack and concealed dual uzi's.

I done a backflip onto the roof of a nearby car and started shooting. By then the two guys had called backup. Scores of scumbags had started to arrive in what seemed to be an endless supply of honda civics.

I tossed grenades and ducked for cover, after I had taken out 2 or 3 cars I made a run for it, the gunfight went on for about 20 minutes (I had an infinite amount of bullets) until it was just me and that one scumbag left standing.

I waved a white flag and he foolishly left his cover from behind a nearby tree and started walking towards me. That's when I pulled a traffic light from the ground and proceeded to beat him to a pulp. Meanwhile the hottest biatch in the town was nearby waiting for me to finish so she could suck sausage.

Good night.

PS: The above story will be about as true as 95% of the stories posted here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

yeppydeppy wrote: »

Even Scumbags haven't made it there yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

No, there's a few just not as many and not as densely packed together.

...and maybe not as dense

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Pupito

Two refreshed fellows were in the opening stages of giving me a well-deserved beating in the toilets of the hop one night when my sturdy friend mate walked in. In fairness to them, I'd had the temerity to wear a salmon-coloured shirt. They were merely pointing my blunder out to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

orourkeda wrote: »
    Even Scumbags haven't made it there yet

Oh yes they have... My ol' town has more Dubs in it than anything else.. (Most are actually bang on, it's the knacker 16 year olds drinking cans with their hoodies on in the blazing sun that I can't stand)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Had two gents hassling me for cigs/money/drink before. Giving me abuse, but they were off their heads. Anyway so one fella is giving me a bit of abuse, and his friend gets it into his head that he was talking about him and the two of them go at slagging the heads off each other there in front of me, and then start swinging out of each other, throwing punches etc, leaving me to keep walking on my merry way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

prinz wrote: »
    Had two gents hassling me for cigs/money/drink before. Giving me abuse, but they were off their heads. Anyway so one fella is giving me a bit of abuse, and his friend gets it into his head that he was talking about him and the two of them go at slagging the heads off each other there in front of me, and then start swinging out of each other, throwing punches etc, leaving me to keep walking on my merry way.

Why would you walk away? A scumbag fight is one of life's pleasures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

I got started on once.

True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭ Justin CoolS Principal

Pupito wrote: »
    Two refreshed fellows were in the opening stages of giving me a well-deserved beating in the toilets of the hop one night when my sturdy friend mate walked in. In fairness to them, I'd had the temerity to wear a salmon-coloured shirt. They were merely pointing my blunder out to me.
    You mean a pink shirt? Why do lads wear pink shirts then call it salmon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Sykk wrote: »
    Oh yes they have... My ol' town has more Dubs in it than anything else.. (Most are actually bang on, it's the knacker 16 year olds drinking cans with their hoodies on in the blazing sun that I can't stand)

They should fit in well with the angel culchies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Sykk wrote: »
    I got a "where the **** are YOU from?" outside a nightclub by two Presumably by their accent, northsiders, about a year ago. My response was "**** off before someone gets hurt." I then ripped off my shirt to reveal the bustling 8 pack and concealed dual uzi's.

I done a backflip onto the roof of a nearby car and started shooting. By then the two guys had called backup. Scores of scumbags had started to arrive in what seemed to be an endless supply of honda civics.

I tossed grenades and ducked for cover, after I had taken out 2 or 3 cars I made a run for it, the gunfight went on for about 20 minutes (I had an infinite amount of bullets) until it was just me and that one scumbag left standing.

I waved a white flag and he foolishly left his cover from behind a nearby tree and started walking towards me. That's when I pulled a traffic light from the ground and proceeded to beat him to a pulp. Meanwhile the hottest biatch in the town was nearby waiting for me to finish so she could suck sausage.

Good night.

PS: The above story will be about as true as 95% of the stories posted here.

i was believing the story til i read that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I think at 18/19 was the peak of getting started on outside some of those really sh1t nightclubs you go to at that age. Scumbags usually aren't the strongest but they hunt in packs. Dirty fu@kers.
    I do remember one scumbag giving me a few punches in the face though and later apologising, mistaken identity apparently.
    It's been quite a few years since I've been assaulted...too many metrosexuals nowadays :pac::pac:

Advertisement