Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean Kelly at Wheelworx Sat 22nd.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭pprendeville

deadly. jys read a book about him so will head out to meet the man himself. cheers for linky.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭barrabus

if anyone attending this - please ask him whether he can influence a reprinted of the Dave Walsh biography - IMO there is ample demand for a reprint.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭pprendeville

great meeting Sean Kelly today. very genuine down to earth man and was happy to take pictures. must be hard to do taht and smile all the time but he accomplished it well. Quote of the day IMO re Paris-Roubaix:

terrible to ride but beautiful to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mickeycav

+1. an absolute legend, great seeing & listening to him. thanks for taking the photos p

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Fender76

Couldn't go... absolutely gutted... had my David Walsh book and an old PDM cap ready for a signature....

Something always comes up...

Were there many peiople there...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mickeycav

not many there Fender, i was surprised, prob around 20-30 i'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Fender76

bollox....:mad:

Advertisement