Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing Masters Abroad

Options
  • 19-01-2011 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm considering the idea of doing a marketing masters abroad. I only have English as a language so I was considering doing it somewhere in the UK or maybe Holland.

I was just wondering could anyone give me advice on the places abroad to do a marketing masters??

Cheers,

SF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭LEH

As part of my Masters I spent a semester studying at Rotterdam School of Management, part of Erasmus Univeristy in Holland, where I took a few Marketing modules which I found excellent. Really focused on real world application and had lots of internship opportunities and opportunities to network with marketing companies. Doesn't hurt that many MNC's looking for grads have headquarters in Rotterdam/Amsterdam, Unilever and Proctor and Gamble iirc.

The vast majority of courses in RSM are in English, and most Dutch speak better English than we do. Loved Rotterdam, loved RSM, would reccomend it to anyone!

Advertisement