Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orijen Cat Food

Options
  • 19-01-2011 1:08am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone feeds their cats Orijen? Thinking of changing my guys over to it for a while to see how they do on it. One will have to stay on RC Maine Coon food, but I might mix that in with it as well to see how he goes with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭lilsis

Hi, I bought the Orijen cat food for my wee one but he's bloody fussy and wouldn't eat it so I ended up "donating" it to my sister's cat who loved it! I have heard other cat owners saying that it's very good and my vet said so too but I would reccomend just buying a small bag of it in case yours are like mine, you don't want to be left with a huge bag of cat food if they didn't like it.

Advertisement